1. CANCELLATION: LARK kindly requests 48 hours notice to change or cancel any appointment. A fee of $25 per hour booked will be invoiced if less notice is given and must be paid prior to booking a new appointment. If you do not show up for an appointment, an invoice for the entire value of the appointment will be sent and all future bookings will require 50% deposit.
2. RE-DO: If for any reason you need something adjusted in your cut or color, the salon must be notified within 5 business days via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to make adjustments to meet the expectations set out in our consultation by the same stylist. If you change your mind about your cut or color, we are happy to get you in for a new appointment at your stylist's full hourly rate. No refunds on services will given.
3. RETURNS: Product purchases are non-refundable.
4. PRICING: Lark's pricing is all inclusive. If you want to thank your stylist or the salon, please refer to our website for things you can do to support us.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE. Lark reserves the right to decline performing any services for any reason. We will not do services we do not feel confident in or that may compromise the integrity of the hair.
6. RISKS INVOLVED IN CHEMICAL SERVICES: With any chemical service, there are risks involved. If you have ever had a reaction to hair color, please let us know before we proceed. Thank you.
Every website has a story, and your visitors want to hear yours. This space is a great opportunity to give a full background on who you are, what your team does and what your site has to offer. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want site visitors to know.
If you’re a business, talk about how you started and share your professional journey. Explain your core values, your commitment to customers and how you stand out from the crowd. Add a photo, gallery or video for even more engagement.